Office Hours and Appointments
Office hours at Dr. Rex B. Card, D.D.S., PA in Raleigh, North Carolina, are from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Thursday by appointment. We are closed for lunch from 1 to 2 pm.
To give the best and most efficient care, we must work within an appointment system. We plan carefully to reserve the appropriate time necessary to provide each patient with optimal dental care. We make every effort to honor all time commitments and request that our patients extend the same courtesy to us.
If you are unable to keep your appointment and must be late, please notify our office immediately so that this time may be extended to another patient needing to receive care.
New patients are welcome! We always appreciate your referrals. The confidence you show by referring your family and friends is most gratifying. This is our best indication that you share our excitement in providing quality, gentle care in a relaxed, professional atmosphere. Thank you. We really appreciate your confidence.
We know that emergency situations happen from pain and injury. When an emergency occurs, we request you call the office before coming. Calls after office hours are received by our voice mail. Your emergency calls are always given our prompt consideration. Our phone number is (919) 870-0550.
Fees and Payments
As a total service and in effort to keep costs down while maintaining a high level of professional, quality care, we offer the following payment schedules:
- Fees are expected to be paid at the time professional services are rendered.
- For major services, requiring several visits, we require a deposit of one-half at the beginning of treatment and the balance at the time the treatment is completed.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted and welcomed.
If there are special circumstances that prevent you from paying within one of the above schedules, arrangements may be discussed with our office administration. We prefer you call before your scheduled appointment to arrange satisfactory payment arrangements rather than avoid necessary treatment or regular cleaning and check-ups.
For our patients with dental insurance, the following Insurance Guidelines have been enforced for use as a courtesy to you:
- We will be glad to file your primary insurance claim for you at no additional charge.
- An Insurance Handbook and Schedule of Dentists should be brought to our office on New Patient visits.
- The patient must pay their estimated portion on the day of service.
- The patient remains responsible for any fees the insurance company may deny or any portion uncovered. Please remember that you have a contract with the insurance company and our office has a contract with you. Therefore, we look to you for payment if your insurance does not pay within 30 days.
In our office, we take only the necessary dental X-rays to do a complete and comprehensive examination.
New Patient and HIPAA Information
All forms are in Adobe PDF format.